CONSTANT VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER
The ac mains power the input winding and it is widely separated physically from the isolated output winding. The output winding exhibits an intrinsic energy storage characteristic in conjunction with the mains capacitor, and this energy storage produces a self-generated AC flux field which is indirectly excited from the input winding which normally runs at very moderate Flux linkage levels.
Bhasin Packard constant voltage transformers are highly dependable, versatile, recommended and suitable for all computers, data processing machines, telex, teleprinters, fax machines, telephone exchanges, TV's and VCR's, all electromechanical equipments and other gadgets.
- Highly reliable as there are no semiconductors or moving parts used.
- It is safe as it has highly isolated output free from spikes surges and transients.
- Intrinsic current limiting and short circuit protection.
- It supports Output voltage correction within &_#189; Cycle (10 ms) from no load to full load for specified load and line variation
- Short term over load capability is another feature.
- We use heavy duty terminals for higher than 2.5 KVA capacities.
- It supports energy storage for line loss up to 3 ms at typical loads and higher input voltage control range, for loads less than rated load.
- Very high line transient/spike rejection capability and excellent input to output isolation characteristics and we guarantee you load regulation better than 2% at rated value.
|Input Voltage Range||175-280 V|
|Output Voltage||220/230 V ± 1%|
|Operating frequency||50 Hz ± 1 %|
|Total Distortion||less than 5%|
|Type||Ferro Resonant type transformer|
|Efficiency||better than 90%|
|Capacities available||100VA, 150VA, 200VA, 500VA, 1KVA, 2KVA|
- It should not be used for frequency variation beyond 50 Hz ± 1 %. and for highly inductive loads.
- Keep it switched off when not in use and before switching ON the equipment, switch ON the CVT completely.
- Nothing should be placed on top of CVT.
- Make sure that all the connections are firmly tightened and there is no lose connection.
- Mains supply should match the neutral and line (N&L) of the mains plug of CVT.
- Better cooling and efficiency can be maintained by maintaining sufficient air circulation around CVT.